We are looking for qualified candidates as a
Manager 0f Chemistry Laboratory and Plant Extraction.
As a chemical engineer, you will be responsible for the chemistry and plant extraction laboratory. The position is attached to management and interacts with production, marketing, quality control, the sales department and suppliers.
- Development of synthesis of new ingredients for cosmetic industry at the lab scale.
- Development of Plant Extracts and characterization of their components.
- Manufacturing on a pilot scale from 1 to 100kg.
- Optimizing processes to industrial scale.
- Monitoring the production of new developments internally or outsourced.
- Managing the laboratory operations (purchase and maintenance of equipment.
- Responsibility of chromatographic equipment (GC/MS, GC/FID, HPLC DAD-DEDL, HPTLC) and perform the analyses.
- Follow-up of scientific data bases and patents.
- Supervision of trainees/technicians.
- Chemical engineer or Bac+5 with a specialization in organic chemistry.
- Minimum 5 years experience in research and development and industrial processing.
- Experience of analytical chromatography equipment.
- Autonomous, rigorous and a good team player with a passion of chemistry.
- Multi tasking capacity.
Contract: Full time postition.
Submission of applications
Please send your application along with the CV to the following email address mentioning the position you are applying for. If you have any questions regarding this position, feel free to contact us in the same email address.
Contact: Christelle BOUROT, D2D International Manager
Recommended for you
BNPoly® Celsius and UVR covers UVB, UVA (including long) and Infrared. Its efficiency can be proven by: IVIS Labs… Read more »