We are looking for qualified candidates as a
As a Regulatory Manager, you will provide responses to regulatory agencies regarding product information or issues and maintain current knowledge of relevant regulations. You will work within a team of Regulatory Affairs professionals and with cross-functional program teams to ensure that global regulatory requirements are fulfilled.
Functions and tasks
- Formulating or implementing regulatory affairs policies and procedures to ensure that regulatory compliance is maintained or enhanced.
- Managing regulatory requests such as MSDS/TDS and Danger labels according to the GHS regulation.
- Registering REACH file EU-UK-Thailand-Chine etc…
- Collecting regulatory and toxicological information from suppliers.
- Realization of general and specific regulatory certificates (origin, CMR, GMO, REACH, impurities, heavy metals).
- Updating internal databases (SDS/TDS, Supplier and toxicology).
- Efficiency testing (InVitro, InVivo and ExVivo objectification of raw materials after formulas).
- Managing efficiency databases and writing efficiency reports for customers and distributors.
- Bac +3 diploma and solid knowledge of cosmetics regulations.
- Autonomous, rigorous and a good team player with adaptability.
- You have a professional level of English both written and spoken.
Contract: Full-time position.
Salary: Based on professional cosmetic experience.
Submission of applications
Please send your application along with the CV to the following email address mentioning the position you are applying for. If you have any questions regarding this position, feel free to contact us in the same email address.
Contact: Magali Soudan
email@example.com / tel. + 33 (0)2 36 69 00 99
Recommended for you
How could we define our “Blue Planet”, if no Oxygen would be present? There would be no life, no… Read more »